How We Helped a Nursing Home after a Dryer Vent Fire

The Problem

Recently, we received a call from the manager of a nursing home in our area. He told us that they had a fire in one of their dryer vents, and the fire department had to come and put it out. Fortunately, no one was hurt. The fire department also determined that the dryer vents were clogged with lint and dust, and they had to shut down all the dryers in the facility until the ductwork was cleaned. This was a major problem for the nursing home, as they had over 100 residents who needed clean clothes and bedding every day.

The Solution

We responded to the call immediately and arrived at the nursing home the same day. We inspected the dryer vents and confirmed that they were in need of a thorough cleaning. We used our specialized equipment and techniques to remove all the lint and debris from the ductwork, and we also checked for any damage. We completed the job efficiently, and we ensured that the dryer vents were safe to use.

Why Choose Us

If you need a dryer vent cleaning service, you can trust us to do the job right. We also guarantee 100% customer satisfaction, or your money back. Don’t let your dryer vents become a fire hazard! Call us today and get a free estimate.

Recent Posts